BUILT ON A COMPLETELY NEW PLATFORM, BREEZ® 4.0 ACCOMMODATES EVEN THE MOST BASIC, NOVICE USERS FOR CREATING A WIRELESS MONITORING AND CONTROL SYSTEM USING COMPANY’S WIRELESS DEVICES
Foothill Ranch, CA, June 05, 2012 – OleumTech Corporation, a leading manufacturer of industrial wireless automation systems, today announced its release of BreeZ® version 4.0 Configuration Software that is used for configuring and managing the company’s Wireless System, designed for wireless industrial monitoring and control applications. Both new and existing users will enjoy the benefits from its ease of use such as the newly added Project Creation Wizard and Shortcut Toolbar, compatibility with Microsoft Windows® 7 OS, and numerous feature enhancements. BreeZ 4.0 is also backward compatible with BreeZ 22.214.171.124 project files or higher.
“BreeZ 3.0 was a solid platform for creating everything from basic to highly sophisticated wireless network that had an incredible amount of flexibility and scalability. After ensuring BreeZ 3.0 was the foundation, we designed BreeZ 4.0 to be even easier to use and added many more new features,” said, Vrej Isa, Chief Operating Officer at OleumTech.
BreeZ 4.0 also includes helpful “how to” materials needed to get a project started. On the company’s website, users can access “how to” guides and videos for efficiently setting up their Wireless System (from basic to advanced), as well finding other great helpful tips such as RF Range Guide, Transmitter Battery Life Charts, Third-Party System Integration documents, and much more.
List of Key New Features in BreeZ® 4.0:
1. All New Software Platform – Enhanced Graphic User Interface (GUI) and functionality
2. Project Creation Wizard for adding a primary Base Unit or DH2 Wireless Gateway and Transmitters – Users are guided with simple steps to follow (Wizard automatically maps Modbus Register Table upon completion)
3. Modbus Register Polling Request can be performed within BreeZ 4.0 using a Wireless Gateway
4. Save and Retrieve Project File to and from Wireless Gateway provides on-site access to the project file
5. Compatible with BreeZ 3.0 Project Files & Windows® 7 OS
6. Shortcut Toolbar for quickly accessing common commands
7. Export RSSI Value & RF Refresh Tags to a Modbus Table
8. Modbus Write Import can be written either as integer (16-bit) or floating point (32-bit)
9. Supports New Products – New Wireless I/O Modules and Thermocouple Transmitter (Scheduled for release June 2012)
10. Copy & Paste Device Properties to a like device to save time (e.g Analog Transmitter to Analog Transmitter)
11. Simplified Method for Sharing Points between Wireless Gateways (Peer-to-Peer application)
12. 1 Second Transmit Interval for Transmitters – applies to Analog (Pressure), RTD, and Thermocouple Transmitters (Digital Level and LevelMate® Transmitters can transmit every 5 seconds, Flow Totalizer every 60 seconds)
OleumTech Corporation is a leading manufacturer of industrial automation systems that represents the new paradigm of remote monitoring and control for industries such as Oil & Gas, Refining, Petro-Chemical, Utilities and Water/Wastewater. The patented system eliminates costs associated with running cables and digging trenches with the use of its wireless tank monitoring, wellhead monitoring and peer-to-peer oilfield process automation solutions. Forming the foundation of a highly scalable, peer-to-peer wireless infrastructure, the OleumTech Wireless Systems enables “last mile” connectivity in any wireless SCADA and telemetry application.
|Contact InformationMarketing and Sales|
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610