FOOTHILL RANCH, CA, November 19, 2020 – OleumTech®, a leading provider of industrial automation and IoT solutions, introduced a local display-enabled version of its flagship Modbus Resistive Tank Level Transmitter. The HW-RL3-LCD provides ease-of-use and flexibility on top of the superb accuracy and reliability that OleumTech H Series level solutions are already known for. Users can conveniently interface the device through its local display without needing any additional equipment or software. The device also offers local security protection by allowing users to enable a PIN code to access the configuration settings.
“The integration of the local display to our level transmitter adds a tremendous amount of value and convenience to our community, enabling our users to directly interface the entire menu system through the local display,” said Vrej Isa, COO.
RS485 Modbus Resistive Level Transmitter Highlights:
- Monitor product, interface, and temperature levels with a single sensor
- 2 discrete inputs available for independent level limit alarms
- Convenient local display interface for programming, calibrating, and reading process variables
- Can also be configured using the H Series software or Modbus master device
- Always on LCD with auto-scroll function
- Compatible with Resistive Level Sensors (Flex & Rigid)
- HW5800-RL3-LCD: 1/4” resolution option (± 1/8” accuracy)
- HW5000-RL3-LCD: 1/2” resolution option (± 1/4” accuracy)
- Quick and easy to install and use
- 9-30 Vdc power input
- Class I, Division 1 (Zone 0), Intrinsically Safe
About OleumTech OleumTech® is a leading manufacturer of wireless industrial automation, IoT, and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions. For the past two decades, OleumTech has set the performance standards in M2M and IIoT communications with over 500,000 transmitters and 50,000 networks deployed. Their versatile products are distributed globally in oil and gas, refining/petrochemical, water/wastewater, and IoT industries, as well as other industries that require industrially-hardened, battery-powered sensors and I/O networks. Headquartered in Foothill Ranch, CA, OleumTech is an ISO 9001 certified organization with a full commitment to excellence in delivering superior quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction. For more information, visit www.oleumtech.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Sales and Marketing
ph +1 949-305-9009
tf +1 866-508-8586