ANALOG INPUT MODULE
Add More Analog Inputs to a DH1 Gateway
- 4x analog inputs (24-bit ADC)
- Designed for use w/ DH1 Wireless Gateway
- Independently selectable inputs for 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA mode
- RS485 serial / multi-droppable
- -40 °C to 80 °C
- Class I, Division 2 (Zone 2)
4x High Resolution Analog Inputs
The OleumTech® Analog Input Module is designed for conveniently adding four high resolution analog inputs (24-bit ADC) to the DH1 Wireless Gateway over RS485 Serial connectivity. Each input can be independently selected for either 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA mode of operation.
Low-Power, Small Footprint
The Analog Input Module is certified for use in Class I, Division 2 (Zone 2) hazardous locations and accepts 9-24 Vdc external power. Its compact, small footprint form factor easily fits inside a NEMA enclosure. The Analog Input Module is equipped with two RS485 Serial ports (RJ-45) for allowing multiple I/O Modules to be daisy-chained to the DH1.