WIRELESS CATHODIC PROTECTION TRANSMITTER
Battery-Powered Self-Contained Wireless Monitoring Solution
- Helps monitor the integrity of a CP system
- DC current input: 100 Amp
- Voltage input: 0-50 Voltage DC input for monitoring cathodic rectifier DC Voltage output
- Includes a DC current sensor
- Up to a 10-year battery life
- Self-contained, rugged design
- Installs in minutes
- IP66, -40 °C to 85 °C
- 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz radio option
- Secure AES encryption
The OleumTech® CP1 Cathodic Protection Transmitter Kit is designed to help monitor the integrity of a cathodic protection system by monitoring both current and voltage. The CP1 Transmitter provides its users the flexibility of selecting the Current Range: 0-20, 0-40, or 0-80 Amp. It also provides 0-50 Voltage DC input for monitoring cathodic rectifier DC Voltage output. The CP1 features high resolution 24-bit analog to digital conversion (ADC). The kit includes a DC Current Sensor. This ultra-low-power transmitter is powered by a replaceable battery pack that provides up to a 10-year life.
Reliable, Scalable, and Safe
The field-proven wireless sensor node communicates with an assigned wireless gateway within the OTC Wireless Sensor and I/O Network, creating a highly scalable network, accommodating virtually any I/O requirement.