DIGITAL I/O MODULE
Add Programmable Digital PIO Points to a DH1 Gateway
- 8x programmable digital channels
- Designed for use w/ DH1 Wireless Gateway
- Supports any mix of inputs and outputs
- Normally open/close, counts, pulsed modes
- 10 ms to 2000 ms debounce filter
- 1 Amp sink current for open-drain outputs
- RS485 serial / multi-droppable
- -40 °C to 80 °C
- Class I, Division 2 (Zone 2)
8 Programmable Digital Channels
The OleumTech® Digital I/O Module is designed for easily adding discrete inputs and outputs to the DH1 Base Unit Wireless Gateway. Each channel can be independently software-configured as input, counter, output, or pulsed output. This Module supports any mix of inputs and outputs.
Low-Power, Small Footprint
The Digital I/O Module is certified for use in Class I, Division 2 (Zone 2) hazardous locations and accepts 9-24 Vdc external power. Its compact, small footprint form factor easily fits inside a NEMA enclosure. This Module is equipped with two RS485 Serial ports (RJ-45) for allowing multiple I/O Modules to be daisy-chained to the DH1.