RS485 MODULAR I/O EXPANSION SYSTEM
Fully Customizable Modbus I/O Expansion Solution
- Fast-commissioning I/O system
- Serial RS485 connectivity
- Works with a Modbus master device
- Fully customizable modular I/O solution
- Add 0-10 Vdc, 4-20 mA, and or Digital I/O
- No software, no programming involved
- Easily mounts onto 35 mm DIN rails
- Class I, Division 2 (Zone 2)
- -40 °C to 80 °C
Quick and Easy I/O Expansion
The OleumTech® Modular I/O Expansion System enables you to instantly add I/O capabilities to any Modbus master device using serial RS485 connectivity. The RS485 I/O Expansion System does not require any software or programming, making it one the of the easiest and quickest local I/O expansion solutions available.
Just Add I/O Modules
Constructing an I/O Expansion System begins with a RS485 Power Module, which is available as a kit. The kit includes the mounting hardware required for installation onto a 35 mm DIN rail. Then, you simply attach up to any five I/O Modules in any desired combination so you can get just the right amount of I/O mix and count. There are three available I/O Modules to choose from: Analog 4-20 mA, Analog 0-10 Vdc, and Digital.