WIRELESS RESISTIVE LEVEL TRANSMITTER & SENSOR
Battery-Powered Self-Contained Level Sensing Solution
RL1 | RL1-T | RL2 | RL2-T
- Monitor product, interface & temperature using a single Resistive Level Sensor
- Up to a 10-year battery life
- 1/2” or 1/4” resolution option
- ± 1/8” accuracy on 1/4“ sensor / ± 1/4” accuracy on 1/2“ sensor
- Flex (PTFE) or rigid (316 SS) sensor option
- “Set it and forget it” one-time calibration
- Installs in minutes with Quick Connect that eliminates wiring error and hassle
- Self-contained, rugged design
- Class I, Division 1 (Zone 0)
- Intrinsically Safe
- IP66, -40 °C to 70 °C (Transmitter)
- -40 °C to 120 °C / -40 °F to 248 °F (Sensor)
- 900 MHz & 2.4 GHz radio option
- Secure AES encryption
Accurate Level Sensing Solution
The OleumTech® SM Series Resistive Transmitter and Level Sensor combination is the superlative wireless tank level monitoring solution. The Resistive Level Transmitter provides the ability to monitor product, interface, and temperature levels using a single, high precision Resistive Tank Level Sensor.
OleumTech’s patented Resistive Sensors are offered in both flexible (PTFE) and rigid (316 SS) materials in various custom lengths.
The 1/4” resolution sensors mate with the RL1-T and RL2-T Transmitter versions. The 1/2” resolution sensors mate with the RL1 and RL2 versions.
Get even more functionality out of your Level Transmitter by selecting the discrete inputs version. It is ideal for use with the OleumTech high level switches for spill prevention, and the thief hatch switches to meet EPA methane regulatory requirements. The ultra-low-powered transmitter is powered by a replaceable battery pack that provides up to a 10-year life.
Reliable, Scalable, and Safe
The field-proven wireless level sensor node communicates with an assigned wireless gateway within the OTC Wireless Sensor and I/O Network creating a highly scalable network, accommodating virtually any I/O requirement. OleumTech Wireless Level Transmitters are certified for use in Class I, Division 1 (Zone 0) hazardous locations. It is intrinsically safe, designed not to cause a spark and can be serviced without being removed from a process.